Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer Hooray!!

Hibiscus




Petunias


Roses


Hostas



Daylilies



NKC Community Ctr Planter

Our tree lined E 23rd Ave.

Planter located at Iron St. and Armour Rd. NKC MO

The tree line in our back yard.

I wanted to take some pictures of the lovely folage in our neighborhood now it is summer. On Friday, July 11, 2008 I took the above photos. Some of the photos were taken of our flower gardens at our home. Others were taken of random places in NKC. The red hibiscus plants, the smaller hostas and the orange daylilies our in our flowers beds.

I am often amazed at the beauties around us daily here in North Kansas City. I love the variety of plant life that we see constantly. I love noticing what our neighbors, volunteers and city workers have done with the yards, gardens and planters.

Summertime is my favorite time of year. I welcome the sunshine. I loved hearing on the weather forcast last night that we were going have a cold front come in and the temperatures would be in the 80s. It is so much better than being warned of the many frosty cold fronts that were forcasted this past winter and spring where the temperatures were way below 80 degrees.

I hope all who read this blog are having a super summer filled with joy, humor and good times.

1 comment:

SommersFam said...

Your flowers are beautiful. I'm glad that your playlist is working for you. Somedays it just doesn't want to work. Love ya!