Monday, July 7, 2008

Jess's Birthday 7/6/08!




















July 6, 2008 was an eventful day. Not only was it Jess's birthday but it was his first birthday party ever. Ariela Angel and Phil Beebe our good neighbors and friends joined Mary, James, Jess and myself for taco salad, apple strudel cake and four flavors of ice cream.
Mary made the apple strudel cake and got together the makings for taco salad so Jess would not have to cook anything on his birthday. The food, company and conversation were remarkable.
After the visiting Jess, Mary and I settled down to watch some movies. One of the movies we enjoyed was "Man of the House" with Tommy Lee Jones.
I think that Jess thoroughly enjoyed his day. Mary and I relished helping him have a nice birthday. Phil and Ariela were and are amazing friends.
In some of the photos you will see THE CLAP. I have been doing this jesture for months now. It seems second nature to me. The other day I did THE CLAP after the blessing was said on the food. Mary, James, Jess and I all laughed. So now it is a family trade mark and a fun passtime.

No comments: