Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 Year in Review Part 9 = Christmas

December 25, 2017

We are at our home in Excelsior Springs, MO with am and pm activities.

On Christmas Morning

 Jess being so exciting about getting cardboard. The calendar I put together for him that came with the cardboard is pretty awesome and exciting too.
 Such a fun guy. He is holding the cup and saucer I got for him. The dish towels I got for me but they do look good on Jess.
 I am holding a lovely box from Tammy that I am going to put tea bags in. I love it.
 I am so excited about the pie cutter/spatula and had snowman kitchen towel from my sister Patti. She always gives me such wonderful gifts.
Jess and I by our Christmas tree. Notice where the dish towels wound up.
 I loved our Christmas morning.

On Christmas Afternoon/Evening

Heather, Kevin and LaKai came to our home for Christmas festivities.
We had a veggie dinner = a baked potato bar with tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, cauliflower, celery and mushrooms and also mashed potatoes and gravy. Kevin made yummy mashed potatoes. Heather brought a tasty cherry pie.


We enjoyed ourselves while having good food, visiting and opening cards and gifts. I played some Christmas songs and other tunes on my cello Charlie. It was a wonderful Christmas spent with some fabulous people, My People.

This is the last part of the 2017 review. It has been a good year full of delightful moments, cherished memories and reconnecting with dear loved ones.

No comments: