Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 Year in Review Part 4 = My Trip to Utah

July 12, 2017

I was in Ogden, UT with Bryan

We had a great time playing
miniature golf after
visiting with some friends
in Ogden.

July 15, 2017
I was at Vivian Park, near the opening of Provo Canyon, UT
with family at our Hunsaker Family Reunion.
 I loved seeing my dear Momma Alice Hunsaker Welker again. She is the sweetest most
positive woman I know. She has a sense of humor too.
 Me with my cousins Nadine and Debra.
 Cindy, Cheryl, me, Sara and Jan. It was great seeing and visiting with my cousins again.
 Talmadge, Tammy holding Taft, Mia, Eliana, Hans (Tammy's Dad) and Grandma Alice Welker.
 Lovin' these sweet girls my grand daughters Mia, Taylor and Eliana with their cousin Summer.
 My sisters Patti and Suzy, Mom and me.
Later on July 15th in Morgan, UT are Talmadge, Taft and their Dad Cameron having great fun.

July 16, 2017

I was in Morgan, UT where we are having a Hans and Betty Family BBQ at Cameron and Tammy's.

Bryan and
Shane did great at BBQing
Tammy was a lovely hostess.
Seth, Taylor, Eliana and Mia enjoyed slip-n-sliding.
 
Eli and
Taft got their feet wet also.
We had a great time at the BBQ.

July 18, 2017

I was with Shane, Natalie, Bryan, Taylor, Seth and Eli visiting with Grandma Alice Welker in Orem, UT
Grandma Welker in her element surrounded by grands and great grands.
This photo captures what a wonderful relationship Mom and I have for which I am very grateful.
 
One of my favorite photos of the day. One that is filled with Love.
Taylor and her Great Grandma and me also me with my Mom and Grand Daughter.
Seth with Great Grandma's walker.
Great Grandma playing with Eli. Bryan there for support.
Eli giving Seth hugs, while Seth is getting comfort from his Mom Natalie.

July 19, 2017

I was in Kaysville, UT at Shane and Natalie's home.
Shane and Natalie's sweet family. 
I loved my visit to Utah. I was welcomed with open arms. I love my Mom, Children, Grandchildren, Sisters and Cousins. I also love Jess very much. He stayed home to take care of some home improvement projects.


No comments: