Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 Year in Review Part 8 = Celebrating Thankgiving

November 22, 2017

We are at our home in Excelsior Springs, MO. Mary, Krista and Jay came over a day early to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. We had burritos and the fixings.
 Jess discussing life with his niece and nephew.
Jess still in the educating mode with Mary and I listening in.

I love and appreciate Mary, Jay and Krista loads. It is fun hanging around them. We had a good day. Jay and Krista enjoy talking with Jess.

November 23, 2017

We are again at our home. Heather, her friend Brandon, Kevin and LaKai came up from Desoto and Lawrence to spend Thanksgiving with us. 
We ate mashed potatoes that Jess made and gravy, Turkey and stuffing, sweet potatoes with marshmellows and a big apple pie.
 
We had fun playing scrabble on the big board Jess made.
 LaKai was the score keeper.
 I took time to snuggle with Jess.
Here we are Jess, me, Kevin, LaKai Heather and Brandon.

I love having family over. It is so enjoyable. I am thankful for f a m i l y.

No comments: