Sunday, April 4, 2010

Belated blogging of our Christmas 2009!!

The Holiday Lights


In the neighborhood


-----------------------Our house-----------------------


------------The NKC Hospital's wreath----------



The neighborhood relic bike that is usually holiday decorated.



---------Closeup of Armour Rd. lights-----------


The Christmas trees set up downtown/decorated by local business folks

Christmas Decor



















Christmas Day



It has been over 3 months since Christmas I know. It was a rough weather winter. I don't function too well when the weather is cold, gloomy, just plain nasty or all of the previously mentioned. But I do want to Blog about our Christmas. I was quiet. We celebrated with our dear friend and neighbor Ariela. I hope all of you had a very nice holiday.

No comments: