Friday, June 5, 2009

The Great Outdoors!!

A bloom on a Magnolia Tree in our neighborhood.

Blooming cactus in a neighbors yard.

Lovely purple flowers in another neighbors yard.

Sorry about the blurriness in this photo of a flowering vine enclosing a neighbors mail box.

Our wind-chime that I painted red yesterday.


As I have mentioned numerous times I love to take walks. The nature that I experience is so fascinating it keeps me coming back for more. As I was exploring the neighborhood today I saw the cactus blooming and knew that I wanted to take a photo of it. Later on my walk I noticed that the great Magnolia Tree I love to look at was in bloom. I wanted to share the fun with all of you. I added a few more photos of interesting plants and one photo of a project of mine aka the wind-chimes.
Please enjoy where you live and the positive characteristics of it.


No comments: